I am officially crazy for the Coco… as in Coconut! Coconut Milk is naturally sweet with a rich and creamy texture–a.k.a perfect for yogurt. Coconut milk is unique in that its high fat content is made up of medium chain triglycerides which can be easily used by the body as energy. Not to mention it tastes like a heavenly tropical creamer and I am super excited to see what happens if I put it in a milk frother. Coconut Cappuccinos anyone?
This quick two ingredient recipe is a perfect prep for busy mornings! Grab it on your way out and you are good to go.
- 1/2 cup of Full Fat Coconut Milk (canned)
- 2 tbsp of Organic Chia Seeds
- In a mason jar gently mix Chia seeds and Coconut Milk
- Close jar and place in refrigerator overnight
- Top with fresh fruit and enjoy!
Keeping with the tropical vibe I topped my yogurt with Papaya, coconut flakes, and a little drizzle of honey. Let me know what you think on instagram @goodmorningfoods and what toppings you decide to use!